TACU Credit Union
Banks/Credit UnionsFinancial/Investment Services
TACU Credit Union is a full service financial institution located in Tomah next to the Post Office. Since 1939, TACU Credit Union has been a non-profit organization formed, owned and operated by its members for the purpose of saving at higher rates and borrowing at lower rates. TACU is a state-chartered community credit union offering a full range of financial services to eligible members. Some of our services include free checking, competitive loan rates and federally insured savings.
Any person living or working in Monroe, Juneau, Jackson, Vernon, LaCrosse, or Adams counties and their families are eligible to join TACU Credit Union. Organizations and businesses are also welcome to join.
- Savings Accounts & Share Certificates
- Checking Accounts w/Free Debit Card
- Mortgage Loans fixed or varible rates
- New & Used Vehicle, Boat, Motorcycle & ATV Loans
- Online Banking , Mobile Banking & E-Bill Pay