Tomah Area Historical Society & Museum
The Museum exibits include'' The comic strip ''Gasoline Alley'' and its creator Frank King, his early artwork, his office furniture, and memorbia associated.
Agriculture, Cranberry, Railroad, Logging, Indian Heritage and Military.
A large collection of womens vintage hats, and much more.
We are a non-profit organization, governed by a Board of Directors.
Our museum is free, open to the public May through October.
Go to www.youtube.com and enter Tomah Museum
- Memberships: Indvidual - $10.00 per yr, Family -$15.00, Business-$30.00
- Little Red School house open Memorial day to Labor day Wednesdays & Saturdays 1 to 4 p.m.
- Rock'n the Ice (Guess when the rock goes down on Lake Tomah January 2016
- Annual Meeting January 25 1:30 P.M. at the Museum
- Annual Chili Supper Feb. 6, 4:30-6:30 P.M. KC Hall Tomah, Music by Bob Honel